Student Evaluation of Faculty
DL course evaluations are conducted each semester in conjunction with on-campus evaluations.
Spring Evaluation Dates:
- 1st 8-wk classes: Feb 14 – Mar 5
- 16-wk classes: Mar 26 – May 7
- 12-wk classes: Apr 2 – May 7
- 2nd 8-wk classes: Apr 18 – May 4
- Other sessions: check the evaluation calendar
Follow these steps:
- Go to Online Services.
- Click the "Current Students" icon and log in.
- Select "Distance Learning" under the "Faculty Evaluation" heading.
- Pick the current term from the drop list.
- Choose each class/instructor, complete the evaluation, and submit.
Student feedback received from evaluations is vital to the success of the program. It is shared with instructional departments and used to improve courses. Thank you very much for your participation.