Student Evaluation of Faculty
DL course evaluations are conducted each semester in conjunction with on-campus evaluations.
Fall Evaluation Dates:
- 1st 8-wk classes: Sept 25 – Oct 16
- 16-wk classes: Oct 30 – Dec 1
- 12-wk classes: Nov 8 – Dec 6
- 2nd 8-wk classes: Nov 20 – Dec 11
- Other sessions: check the evaluation calendar
Follow these steps:
- Go to Online Services.
- Click the "Current Students" icon and log in.
- Select "Distance Learning" under the "Faculty Evaluation" heading.
- Pick the current term from the drop list.
- Choose each class/instructor, complete the evaluation, and submit.
Student feedback received from evaluations is vital to the success of the program. It is shared with instructional departments and used to improve courses. Thank you very much for your participation.